Civil Engineering Technician – Commercial, Residential & Petroleum Sector
We are an Engineering practice based in Dundalk and are currently seeking to recruit an Office Based Civil Engineering Technician to join our civil engineering team on a range of projects ranging in value from €3m to €30m.
• A minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role within a design consultancy working on major civil & structural engineering projects.
• Software skills to include Micro drainage, AutoCAD 2/3D proficiency. Revit experience an advantage but not essential.
• Experience in drainage, wastewater & pavement design.
• Ability to manage design from concept through Planning, Tender and Construction.
• Knowledge of Planning and Regulatory Processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Responsibility for drawing and design duties on civil engineering projects.
• Liaising with other members of the design and construction teams on a large range of projects.
• Encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career within the consultancy.
Pension Scheme: Company to match staff contributions up to 5% of salary.
Performance Bonus: Up to 15% of annual salary, performance related.
Annual leave: 25 days.
Travel Expenses Package included.
Contract Duration: Permanent.
Please forward CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com