McArdle Doyle are a Dundalk based Design and Project Management Consulting practice serving the retail, commercial, petroleum and residential construction sectors.
Due to continued expansion into the Residential sector we are seeking to appoint a Lead Design Architect. The role is a permanent position offering the candidate the opportunity to join a progressive practice leading a growing sector within the practice.
• Design responsibility for Residential projects with values ranging from €2.0m to €24.0m.
• Leading a growing team within our residential section,
• Planning and managing CAD documentation, working closely with our in-house Engineering section.
• Attend onsite meetings with the client and other members of the design team.
• Carry out site inspections to ensure compliance with design and coordination of reporting etc.
• Responsibility to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed timescales, building regulations and costs.
• Ensure compliance with the relevant Health and Safety legislation.
• The candidate will also have the opportunity to become involved in business development activities through growing relationships with new and existing clients.
• A degree in Architecture with minimum 5 to 10 years experience.
• Ideally be a Registered Architect or actively working towards registration.
• Experience of working closely with Clients and other members of the design team.
• Competency in AutoCAD essential and a working knowledge of Revit desirable.
• This role will suit an Architect who has gained strong design skills and is now seeking to advance to a leadership role.
• Possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
• Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
• Full-clean driver’s license.
• Contract Duration: Permanent.
• Salary: Negotiable.
• Company Pension scheme available.
• Company bonus scheme applies.
• Travel Expenses apply.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org